Sunday, August 11, 2013

July 31 to August 11, 2013

Elder Jaros at the MTC with his district.
Well this place is pretty cool! And as I have said before I am doing great!! Ryan lives on the 3rd in my building, and so every night at 9:30 we hang out! It's nice to have someone I really know so close!! In my zone there are some kids from cedar, and I've become pretty good friends with all of them. The worst part of this place is the fact that we have worst schedule in America. We have to wake up at 6 and eat at 6:30, and that's went everyone else gets to wake up, and then we eat lunch at 11, and dinner 4, and sense i have the worst schedule here I don't get to see like anyone, because everyone else eats at normal times. But I have seen Dallon yet . I look every where, but i don't have a lot of time to look, but maybe today I will see him!! Love ya ELDER JAROS

Elder Jaros and Elder Hulet at the MTC.
MTC Temple Trip