Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013

I had to wake up at 4:45 but the sunrise was so cool it was worth it I think!!!


My first meal I cooked!! I even ate the left overs haha!!

Me in normal stuff... it was so great to feel like a kid again!! haha
Week 7 is a upon me!! It's also the last week of the transfers! So I could get transferred next week which would be good!! We had zone conference this week, and it was great! It was a long meeting but it was fun to be with all the other missionaries! We have a lot of missionaries in our zone! We are the biggest and the best in the mission! I got to hang out with Sister Jensen which is always great, and we get to talk about good old Cedar! At zone conference they talk a lot about the vision of the south, and that is why I've been called here! It was just a great learning meeting! At Zone conference they check every car, and my car won the cleanest in the zone!! I'm pretty proud!! I clean that thing for like two days.. haha but I don't know if it was worth it because all I won was a picture.. but I didn't even get the picture haha! We had one investigator at church, but he's pretty crazy, and I don't know if he will come back! The work has really been hard lately.. All of our appointments are falling through, but I still stay positive!! That is the key I think of missionary work! Grandma send me cook book and I'm become chef ty! That's now one of my goals is to become a good cook while being out here! But I'm doing good, and I'm staying positive! Elder Ty