Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013

P Day Socks


Tyler is a chef, Caesar Salad

Service Project Day
2 months down!! Wow! I can't believe it! It's been a fast two months in my eyes! Hopefully it keeps it up! Transfer came and pasted. Nothing happened to me or my comp which is okay I guess! My area is  awesome so I'm glad I'm staying here. I will just have to learn how to be more Christ like with my comp in these next 6 weeks! The trainer trainee meeting was awesome! The mission president kind of got mad at all the trainers which was funny. It was a super long meeting although! Yesterday after 6 hard weeks of trying to get the Jones kids to church they came!!!! It was so awesome!! They are the craziest kids, but fun to have a church! I was so happy! Sense they came to church we will be dunking (aka baptizing) them soon! Maybe this weekend with sisters other 3 baptism!! The sisters do work with the YSA's and they get about two baptism a month which is cool! We had exchanges this week which was fun! I got to spend a day with my district leader Elder Allen! He's really cool, and he taught me almost more than my trainer ever teaches me haha! We also had a really good service project on Saturday! We help the senior citizens in this letter town east of us! It's was great day beside it rained for like 8 hours haha! But I got my package from Randy! Thank you guys! And I got a package from Keely! Thanks for the love an support! I couldn't do it with out you all. or in the south Y'all. haha Love ya and have  a great week!

Elder Tyler James!