Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

Self-Portrait


Tennessee Countryside
This week was pretty normal for missionary work!! Nothing too cool, but we did have the kids at church again and we will baptize them soon ether this or next weekend which is rad! Yesterday I had the most spiritual experience at church! I went to YSA to bless the sacrament there were only 4 YSA students there which was weird for me, but the spirit was so much stronger down at YSA.  I got to give my testimony which was so nice. I went up at the last part and just cried like a little girl.I guess I have the Marshall crying issue.. haha but I just talked about how much my life has changed in the last 6 months and how I always had my heavenly father to turn too! I also talked about how great my family is and how grateful I am for them in my life, and the love and support you guys send. I got 8 letter this week which was so awesome. I'm so blessed to have such a great support system, and I love it. But if you write me I will always write back. But I'm doing great! Just trying to work harder as a Missionary. Love Elder Tyler James