Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

Went caving on P-Day


Caving pictures - With Sister Bauer
Its the last week of transfers!! Which is nice!! My training is almost over, and I don't feel trained really, but it's okay! I'll figure it all out soon enough!! We had two investigators at church which was rad!! I was way happy! Plus we had an Less active who hasn't been to church for years show up that we have been working with! So it was a good sunday! One of our more solid investigators RJ  he came to church, and he's pretty golden! He struggles with reading and praying though, but he really like us missionaries and he likes our bishop a lot so it's good! And last night we had a super spiritual lesson with him and we set a date of November 16th for him to work on which is great!! I'm pretty excited!! Then our less active who showed up to church is Sister W she is cool, but she said she came for us.. which is the wrong reason, but at least she was there!! But I'm doing great, and I can't believe how fast this mission is flying by!! Love ya Ty