Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12, 2013

Elder Golightly - Tyler's New Companion


Tyler and Elder Allen


Tennessee Sunset


First Snow in Tennessee
Week 15 Yo! What a great week!! I got my new comp Elder Golightly he is way cool! We get along great, and it's just so nice to have someone new to talk to!!! He reminds me of a lot of Chase!! Which is cool. Last week had the best numbers of my mission also!!! We had 3 investigators at church!!! Which is a record for me!! We had RJ there which was awesome!! He loved church and he stayed for all 3 hours! And then we had a mother and daughter we have been working with for a while there which was awesome!! Plus we had sister weaver there our less active we are trying to reactivated and it was just great sunday!! And it also was the primary program!! And my boys the Jones boys were there and they did great!! I was so proud of them!! Besides the fact the one wouldn't stand up and sing the songs haha but they are the best kids even though I have to baby sit them a lot! We also have a family move here from Utah who are less active so that is funny to be around people from home!! And Elder G says I sleep talk a lot... And I finally got to drive a car again!! I'm doing much better now and #missionlife is fun again with my new comp! We have a little mold problem with help from my mom it's being taking care of haha, but besides that I'm doing great! #loveya #elderjaros #November #happybirthdayKAYLA