Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013

Me ( I lost my tan) but I'm super white and Holy haha
The country side
The BOM is my bff
This week was long!!! Probably because of transfers and the stress of wait for the phone call of what is going to happen to you!! But the phone call came and I'm staying here in Cookeville in the Burgess Falls ward, and I'm getting a new comp. named Elder Golightly!! We both came out here together, but I don't really know him! But we both just came out of training so two greenys will be running the area!! Which is cool, because it shows that the lord trust us to take care of this ward!! The only side effect with staying here is the fact that this area is pretty dead. Like we have one solid investigator, but he didn't come to church which was sad. Actually we didn't have anyone at church yesterday. Which was rough. So I guess me and my new comp have lots of work to do!! Which will be good! I'm excited for this transfers, and nervous, but I know that the lord will help me with all things our there. I also think that in this next transfer I will learn lots about myself which will be good. I went to the river church yesterday aka the Duck Dynasty church, and it was pretty rad!! Phil from the show has a little preaching thing he does and sends it to these churches and they show it for church!! It's called the happy happy happy series!! It was pretty funny!! There church had a band and lots of people there!! Lots more than my ward out here so I have work to do haha. But i'm doing good!! I hope everyone else is too! Also I ALWAYS reply to every ones letters, but I think the postal system steals them, and I'm sorry!! But I love mail, and I always reply, but I guess sometimes it gets lost. Which is no good.
Love Ty