Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

Thank you so much Keely! I love it!

Baptism


Saying bye to my boys!
Where is the time going... I have no clue! Transfer #3 is gone now! Well this week we had Christmas Zone Conference! It was a fun meeting! We had gift exchanges and a good meal and some good trainings about coming closer to Christ and being more obedient! It was good day over all! Me and Sister Jensen hung out and talked about good old C City! Elder Golightly and I took the scenic road there and was pretty cool seeing a lot of Tennessee in our 2 hour drive there! We also moved into our new apartment Thursday and Friday of this week! It took a lot!! Our new apartment is pretty nice! The sisters are really jealous so there trying to get us to trade haha but It's all up to Elder Golightly! Because I'm getting transferred up to Lebanon about an hour away from here, but a lot closer to Nashville! So I'm getting closer to the big city! But one exciting part of the transferred up there is the fact that I will be a District Leader!! Which is awesome! I'm excited, and nervous.. It's a lot of my plate now but I think I'm ready for it! But the worst part about moving is that I have to unpack all the apartment stuff to repack all my bag to get them to Lebanon tomorrow! But the best part of the week was RJ BAPTISM!!!!! It was an awesome day!! He bore his testimony about us and the spirit after and it was so sweet! I confirmed him a member yesterday at church which was scary, but I got over it.. It was such a great way to end my transfer and my time here in Cookeville. I'm sad to leave here and Elder Golightly but the future is bright I hope! Yesterday at church a return missionary back to our ward quote this from the Grinch and I wanted to share it: “And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.”   And Christmas does mean a lot more! It's the birth of our beloved Savior! It's sad to me that it took me 18 years to really realize what Christmas is really about maybe I took this mission I don't really know, but this Christmas I challenge all of you to remember our savior a little more, and try a little harder to be like him. Thank you for all the love and support. I feel it a lot during this Christmas time. I love you all so much. Elder Tyler Jaros
Friend me on Facebook if you would like.. we can't chat or anything, but you can like my post etc.