Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013



Thanks Grandma for the Christmas Tree


Check out my Handstand
4 months down!! December should fly right by!! RJ baptism fell through.. which was sad.. but he is doing okay, and we are still working with him so hopefully soon he will come around!! But besides that set back I we had a good week of service and working hard! We had a nice thanksgiving with visiting lots of families and going to a dinner with the Cote family who is always feeding us! It was nice but it was a quiet day! We visited my boys (Jones)  on thanksgiving they are doing great!! Tershon is sick.. but it was nice to spend time with them on thanksgiving! Sister Weaver came to church again! She is just a special lady, and I'm so grateful to meet her and help her in her life! Hopefully she will continue to stay active here! We are mostly likely moving so send ALL letters and packages to the mission home not my apartment!! But I'm doing great, and this thanksgiving I learned how to be truly grateful for all my family. I love you guys so much. Thanks for everything. Love Elder Tyler James