Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014

So cold I cover up everything..
I have like 5 layers on haha
This Friday I hit 6 months! 1/4 down it's been an amazing experience, and I truly would not trade one day! Even the hard ones. I've love my mission so much, and I can't believe how fast it is going by... This week was cold but great! It seems like that the snow followed me out to Tennessee! It's awful out side! But it reminds me of home which I like! We were able to set 2 dates with Erica lynn and her Mom!! We are so excited! It was an awesome day! We taught her about authority and how after Baptism you have to have the laying on of hands to receive the Holy Ghost! The lesson was going rad so I asked her to be baptized, and she accept the invite for the 15th of Feb!! But Lebanon has gotten so much better this transfer! I'm starting to like it a lot! It's different, but the work is really pick up, and I hope to keep that happening in this next transfer! Soo on Saturday we were helping this dude move; when we got the call from president! He asked me I if I would train a new missionary!! So I'm a trainer!! I'm so excited and nervous!! I get to meet my greeny at transfers tomorrow!! It will be an awesome experience to train a missionary! I'm so honored that the lord has picked me to help him train one of his servants! It will be so awesome! I hope! Another cool part of transfers is that Watertown is getting missionaries which will be awesome!! Elders too! So now I won't be surrounded by Sisters! But life is so good! This week should be great. Thanks for the support! I couldn't have made it this far without it! Love y'all Elder Tyler James