Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18, 2014

My Big Birthday Cake
Thanks for all the Gifts!
Elder Rumsey and Jaros at a members house.
Holy Cow I'm 19! Thank you for all the birthday cards and emails!!!!!!!!! It means a lot! I had a good birthday different but great! But I'm so excited to serve the lord for this whole year of my life! This will never happen again! I'm so happy and excited for it! We are so BUSY it's unreal! We have been going crazy here in Lebanon!! It's so awesome! I set a goal for 100 lessons last week for my district of 8 missionaries, and we did it!!!!! My district is working so hard and so are we! Erica Lynn baptism is this week which will be so rad! We are way stoked!! There also was a mail bomb in Lebanon last week so were slow to open all our mail because we were scared!! haha but the dude who did it is in jail now! But still scary!! But thank you for everything! I'm doing great next week I will have more time than today! But I sure love y'all!