Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014

The sunset was amazing.. but not in the picture
6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tennessee is so freezing. This river is frozen over.
Transfers Elder Rumsey
I have past the 6 month mark!! The first quarter of my mission is over! It's been the most amazing experience of my life! It goes by way fast, but yet some days it seems like your praying for 9 to come faster! But I hope the lord can continue to change me as this process of the next 18 months continues. I feel that my testimony has grown so much over such a short time. I have had to learn to that I must turn to the lord at all times which is such a blessing. Training a new missionary! It's pretty rad calling. A hard one but awesome! My trainee is Elder Rumsey! He's a farm boy from Idaho! He's really humble, and has an awesome testimony of the gospel. I'm learning so much from teaching him. It's so awesome! We had a special hasting the work thing for the southern states only on Friday night!! It was awesome! Elder Perry talked about it and really pumped up the wards to do missionary work I think! It was a great meeting over all. He is so funny! Amanda our investigator is doing awesome her faith is really growing! She has lupus which is way sad so we take everything really slow, but it's a blessing to watch her progress! Life is all good! I'm doing great! Love Ty