Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

Flashback to the tramp days.

Sunsets make me miss home!

Found Jesus in a graveyard.

My favorite things!
March is flying right by! Happy St Pat day!! But this week was good down in Lebanon!! We had about an average week! Erica Lynn is doing great missionary work, and we are teaching her friends now which is rad, and they are coming to church!! So that was a blessing! We also had a good zone meeting about families and Ipads! Haha but the family part was really good! They taught about how the greatest blessing of the gospel are our families, and how we can be with them forever, and how we should teach our investigators a lot about that!! Because it's such a blessing! So me and Elder Rumsey took that challenge, and started carrying with us pictures of our families, and teaching about them its been a good lesson to teach! Everyone really likes it and it brings the spirit! Plus there is a video that is pretty good about it which helps a lot! But it helped me realize how grateful; I am for the temple and the gospel, and my family! I'm also so sick of Tennessee bi-polar weather it's awful one day cold the next 70... It kills ya! haha but i'm doing great! Hope you are too!