Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

The IPADs arrived.
Sage wearing her Tennessee Jacket and Cowgirl Boots.
The Necklace
March!!! 7 months can you believe it!! Crazy.. Well D&C 88:73 Behold, I will hasten my work in its time. Has come to past.. We got iPads! They are crazy... They have some cool features and some that are confusing!! The best part is being able to show Mormon messages while we teach! They bring the spirit really strong, but there the lazy way out by showing videos.. I can't decide if I like them or not.. The most confusing thing about it is the area book app is so confusing.. But in the end I guess they are a blessing.. I do feel super spoiled with it. But the missionary work is changing, but it should be for the better. The church has lots of resources for us to use now which is a blessing. Hopefully soon I can figure stuff out on it! So for my birthday Amanda my investigator aka Erica's mom. She gave me this necklace from her Indian heritage. The necklace is passed down to people when you are taught something that is life changing, and she gave the necklace because she said (which is true) that the gospel and the Holy Ghost changed her life (which is true.) It was a really cool moment. Her faith is huge, and it's been such a blessing to teach her the gospel. Truly awesome. Also this week the rules have changed on Facebook I can't be friends with my friends from home so I have to unfriend you all. But I do want you to go follow me on Facebook so please do that!!! But I'm doing great!! Love you all Elder Jaros