Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

Trip to Nashville.
Trip to Nashville.
Trip to Nashville.
8 months!! Today! I'm coming up on a year! This week was great! We had Amanda and the whole family at church yesterday!! Which was a huge blessing! It's usually just Erica Lynn, but we had them all which was nice. We also had a good lesson with an investigator about a month ago, but we kind of dropped him because he was not doing anything, but we went over there last week and just talked to him about commitments, and it was really good. Way spiritual, and we were able to see where he is coming from. He's is young but hopefully we will be able to help him come closer to Christ and be baptized in April! We also had Zone Conference which was great all about teaching shorter lessons and more people! We also talked about how we need senior couples because there all going home which is sad because the senior couples are the best! Last week was just a good solid week! But this week will be busy with General Conference, and me and Elder Rumsey have a meeting on Friday in Nashville plus I have to go a bunch on exchanges these next few weeks!
But it should be great! I also had some sad news about Brother Droke in my last area. He passed away. He was a great man. Loved that guy. But he's with his son now, and I know he is happy! But I'm doing great! Love y'all elder jaros