Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

Good Ole Utah


Farm fields of Kentucky.

Driving In Clarksville.

Nothing better than Jimmie Johns
What's up! Mothers day was great! It was awesome to talk to some of y'all! I love it! Aren't our mothers the best! I sure am thankful for my mother and my grandmother! They are the best! Summer is almost here in Tennessee it seems to be! Everything is green again, and it's getting hot, but it's all good! Last week was good we met all our teaching goals except no one came to church... It was sad, but we did have a less active we been working with there which was rad to see!  But the Mother's Day program was really good here! It was a good Sunday! I wish someone would have made it!  The ticks are back which isn't that cool! But I stay away from them! President has asked everyone to start tracting one hour a day! So that should help everyone! But this week is full of exchanges we won't even be in our area at all which is sad.. But the exchanges are needed! But I'm doing great and hoping we can get a baptism this transfer! But take care Elder Jaros