Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014

Street in Kentucky

Tired Missionary

Odd things you find in an Elders apartment.

Doggy Kiss

Rocky the dog


Marshall Drive
Last week was truly great! Just a solid week! We met our goals! So that's always a blessing! We had Zone Conference last Tuesday! It was great! The training were just what we needed! So grateful for them! But I was not grateful for the fact that I had to sit up on the stand.. I hate being in front of people! It sucks! Ha they made me conduct.. Ha but it wasn't too bad I the end! Just learning to over
come my fears! But the meeting hit on how to improve our quick lessons with people by applying the scriptures! Then after I went on a exchange for a few days.. I had to go over to the gloomiest town in
Kentucky! It just has a gloom over it! But it wasn't a half bad exchange! This week we also taught Dianna the word of wisdom and lesson three! She came to church yesterday so she is being prepared
right onto baptism! So that's great! She even has read all her reading calendar already so we are pretty stoked for her! One cool miracle this week came on Saturday! As we are tracting for one hour as
missionaries we pray about what streets to knock, and so I have been praying for streets to knock and Marshall came to find so we knocked Marshall and met 2 solid new investigators! It was awesome! So thank you also Marshall family for having that last name! But it's been great down here in TN! Just hot! But thanks for the love! Love Elder Jaros!