Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

Tennessee You are My Fav


God Bless America I love Clarksville

BAPTISM YO
Tennessee Sunset

Happy P DAY! Today is just a great day! We had a very good week!  Mostly because it ended with a baptism! Yay! Diana was baptized on Saturday! It was a great service! We had a good turn out and we had an investigator there so win win! The investigator is named Josh he is cool! He is in the army, and he is 11 Bravo which is the guys with the guns on the front line. I know army saying now! But he is really cool and he came to church yesterday so hopefully we can get him to read the Book of Mormon as he leaves off to JRTC for the next month. But he could be very much be our next baptism! But Diana was super happy and she will be a good member! This week also started off with a spiritual experience with MLC on just leadership! It was exactly what I needed! It was such a great meeting. I learned so many good insides with how to improve and to become the leader I guess I'm going to have to be! But I was so grateful for it. We have an amazing mission president who helps us so much. Love that man. We also were spoil with a brand new mini van. We are so spoil here in the U S of A! But I had a good 4th of July it was nothing like the good old days of Minersville! But we  were able to go to two parties one with the Orr family, and one with  the Cornetts! Love those people. Every day I realize how blessed I am to be serving with this amazing ward. I love it! But I'm doing really good right now which is great! Hope y'all are too! Oh and a little s/o to sage for winning her race! Love y'all be safe!