Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 11, 2014

Thanks Keely for the package your the best.



Mission Leader Conference.

And my bro Immanuel he is a boss. I did his baptismal interview! He would come to church with us and we became good friends


Giant Bug. I have to live with these in Tennessee.

This is us and the STL's but they don't look very happy ha!

Oh my.. Where did last week go! We were so busy. Two meetings and two exchanges! Tuesday meeting was amazing! It was everything I needed. It was all about consecration, and how this is the time to serve The Lord. It was a great training by Sister Andersen. She had us spend time reflecting on what keeps us from giving our whole heart to The Lord. I went out on the deck at the mission home and just thought for a long time, and made some goals to improve. MLC is the best meeting.

Super spiritual. No non sense from missionaries just a great meeting, and it's fun to be together in the mission home. That home has such am amazing spirit in it! But all the topics trained on at MLC helped me so much. We also had zone meeting on the things we learned at MLC. I trained on follow up. It was way fun! The Lord has really helped my weakness of being shy in front of people become a lot better, which is a huge blessing. It was a good meeting over all! We also had two exchanges this week one on Thursday and then on Saturday they were great also. The one on Thursday was with my trainer which was crazy to be with him again it's almost been a year sense I was being trained, and the other one was with an new Elder who is awesome. He will be a great Elder some day soon! He has signed to play for SUU in football which is cool. We are still on the rebuilding on our area. No one really progressing right now. Lots of door knocked and more to go. We are having a hard time with investigators coming to church so that is where we need to step it up. One huge miracle was seeing a good friend of mine Immanuel get baptized! We taught him sometimes, and he has an awesome testimony and he was baptized up in Hop-town over the weekend.

Thanks for all the love and support! Love y'all! Elder Jaros