Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014



Nothing better than TN in the fall.


All out for Halloween

TN Country-Side


Peach Habanero Jam - Thanks Mom

Another month is almost gone... I can't believe it! Tennessee is so awesome right now with all the leaves changing!! This last week was not bad!! Not best because our investigator that we share with the Franklin 3rd Ward sisters Tim didn't get baptized.. He hasn't quit smoking yet all the way. He came to church again, but we are hoping that this week we can get him to quit completely and then baptize him November 8th. He's a little down in the dumps because of the whole situation, but we are praying and hoping for the 8th. I did have the best exchange I've had in a long time with this one elder! It was a blast. He came here, and we worked hard up here in Franklin. I'm starting to find my way around town here which is good. Our area is pretty spread out, but not very big. Kind of an odd shape. I had to speak in church yesterday for the first time on my mission. My topic was the Book of Mormon and it went well I think. I wasn't very nervous, and I spoke for about 12 minutes! I was freaking out about it all week, but it wasn't that bad. We didn't have any investigators at church :(. The Ward I'm serving in Franklin 2nd hasn't had a baptism for over a year. The bishop really wants one, and so does the whole Ward. That's the goal is a baptism. We are still working with Don, but he was called into work.. Our newest up and coming investigator Divina, she is reading the Book of Mormon and really seems to enjoy us coming by. Hopefully we can have that baptism in the next two months.

I'm doing great, and just trying to figure out what to do have a baptism. Thanks for all the support. Have a great week, and Happy Halloween!