Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Church Ball


Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thanks Everyone

Hola family! Thank YOU all the Christmas presents and cards and love!

Ya'll are the best! Last week was great! We had some good lessons and lots of fun! Christmas Eve was fun we spend the day up doing baptismal interviews up in Dickson TN it was fun! We came home and did the normal for rest of the day and we had a great dinner with a part member family! It was way fun, and they had some super cute kids who were stoked for Christmas! That night we had a little Christmas devotional! We watched bible videos and ready some stories and had a good time! We woke up the next day opened presents and studied! It was fun! It was awesome! Then we had 3 meals with members! Plus I was blessed to talk to so many of ya'll it was great! I had a blast! This Christmas was so much better than last year! We were able to meet with Don twice last week! We set up baptism, and went through the questions! All we are wait for now with Don now is his Sister to fly out here from Utah! He came to church yesterday as well! Plus we have this awesome new investigator Rubin who's really solid! Last week was week 6 so transfer call came and I'm losing Elder Allen.. I'm getting a Spanish elder named Elder Whiteley who came out with me! Will be a zebra comp. Which will be interesting! We have lots of Spanish members, and Rubin speaks Spanish as well. I'm sad to leave Elder Allen! We had a lot of success this transfer, and we really grew our teaching pool! I'm grateful for my time to serve with him. 2014 is coming to and end.. Can you believe that? I can't. It was truly a great year. I learned a lot this year about my self and about missionary work. It was great. I met some people this year who changed ,y life for ever. I was able to serve in some areas that were truly amazing with amazing memories. I was able to grow my testimony again, and I truly had probably the best year of my life. Thank you all so much for all the love and support love ya. Elder Jaros