Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 20, 2015

Go Yanks! This investigator gave me this yesterday!
Freezing in Tennessee!

Sunset Life!

Elder Whiteley and I on our drive back from Hohenwald TN.

Columbia River

Elder Hymas and I

Columbia, Tennessee

Found Wandas twin :)
 
P day on Tuesday this week because of the Holiday! Busy days! I don't think I've ever been this busy in my life, or ever will be again! I'm in Columbia Tennessee on exchanges, and last week I was on exchanges!
Lots going on! Last week was good besides we had no one at church sadly. It was kind of a heart breaker. Don was out of town and Rubin had to work. We were having a hard time finding a good fellowshipper for Rubin, but last week we found the member for the job. They hit it off so great! It was awesome! We have a great ward out here! Lots of super supportive members, and just people on the top everything. Plus Bishop Callister is pretty cool. We have a really good relationship with him, and it's been good. Don and Rubin are still reading and being prepared for baptism this transfer. Which is awesome. Really been praying and fasting for heavens help to get them baptized. Last week we also had interviews with President Andersen. It was great. As you go into the interview with president he says the prayer at the beginning of the interview and it's so amazing how powerful that prayer is. He is truly a man called of God. Super grateful for him. We talked for a while about some questions and thoughts I had, and we talked a lot about being balanced in my area. Which is something that helps so much being balanced with out missionary work. Great interview! A thought has been coming to mind a lot of late to endure to the end, but more of "Leave it all on the track" (Quote from Mom), because days in the mission field are hard, and easy to want to give up but then I think of that quote and keeps me going. It's crazy that I'm almost in that last straight way. The home stretch in front of the crowd. It's unreal how fast it's gone. Well I hope all is safe and well at home. Love ya Elder Jaros