Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

Chess
Chess


Snow
What a week! Lesson learned two exchanges in one week is tooo much! Elder Whiteley and I were only together for Friday and Saturday last week. It was nuts! We did have a great week though even though we had all the exchanges. We were able to teach and meet lots of people last week. Plus yesterday we had Don at church, plus we had a great lesson with Rubin last night!! They are both doing great. Rubin didn't make it to church because of work, but he is doing well. His prayers are still amazing. He's a great guy! Don has been busy. The place where he is working is mostly like going to shut down in the next few months so he is stressing to find a new job, but we are going to plan his baptism this week with him which will be great. I'm really excited for both of them. It's been so awesome to see how far they have come. This area has came a long ways as well! Our teaching pool is so solid. We are seeing it grow daily it's unreal. We also had 3 part member families at church on Sunday. Which is way cool. We are kind of teaching all three of them, but they haven't shown us much progression yet, but still awesome! Franklin is awesome. We even saw 2" of snow on Saturday morning! It was way fun! It only stayed until like 1 in the afternoon, but it was awesome! I was so happy! Our zone is also doing amazing we had 70 member presents!!!!!!!!!!! Which is so good! We haven't had that many in this zone sense 2011! Everyone is working so hard. It's awesome! Scary thought I hit my 18 month this Saturday. A whole another chunk of the mission gone. I can't believe. The sisters we came out with are going home this transfer. I'm glad I'm not going home in a few weeks that would suck. These past 6 months I've seen a lot. I feel like it's been super fast. I saw some awesome people enter into the covenant of baptism. I feel like these last 6 months I've really been able to focus on my mission a lot more. My thoughts have all about what's the next call we need to do or how can I improve my area. My comps say I even have been sleep talking a lot about my mission. Last night I guess I did a whole planning session in my sleep and did it all while talking out loud! ha I'm so grateful for these past 18 months. They mean so much to me. I've never ever been so happy! I'm so grateful for this mission, and I'm stoked for the next 6 months. I love it here in TN. Thanks for everything. I really couldn't be this happy with out ya'll. Love ya. Elder Ty