Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Spring in Tennessee

Us and Sister Andersen after MLC
March is gone unreal................... Last week was one of most solid weeks on my mission. We had some killer lesson. Lessons that just helped the investigator moved forward. It was truly great! Don's baptism is set in stone for the 18th! His family has the tickets, and everything! It is awesome!!!! We are so excited for him! He was a church yesterday as well! We also had a great few lessons with Timothy. He's great. His family really loves us now which was key. He said the most humble prayer with us asking God to tell him if the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It was great! He's been through a lot more than I've ever even thought of, but truly a champ. We had a great lesson about God love for us and our need for the Book of Mormon with this Investigator Maragret. It was awesome! Probably one of my favorite lesson, of my mission thus far. She is hard to catch, but she is truly humble lady prepared for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Also we found a few new investigators who seem to me to be super promising. The work is going so well. I'm exhausted because we are always go go go. Which is what I love. We had MLC again next week. We we're taught by the local 70 who watches over our mission. He's awesome. Our mission is doing well, but he talked a lot about the Atonement and the resurrection. Truly an amazing lesson he taught us all. Then we watched and focused on the #becausehelives video and pass along cards, and he asked a few questions: What can you offer Him? How can you become more like him? I loved these questions, and I've been think about them lots. The mission has taught me lots, but I think the biggest thing it's taught me is that the atonement is real, and that I'm truly loved by my Heaven Father. The gospel is amazing. Thanks for everything Love ya'll. Elder Ty