Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015

Dogwood Tree
My Zone!
Bought a Hula-Hoop

Love this hillside

Sunset after all the rain.
Life is so good in Tennessee!!!!!!!!!! Just loving it. Nothing better! We had another great week! We had a really cool miracle this week! Well this week we really prayed for New Investigators, and we found some!! 3 of them seem pretty solid. There names are Daphany, Marty,and Clifton. Awesome people. Clifton was really cool. We met with him last Tuesday and as we were starting teaching he got up and went over to his book shelf, and took his Book of Mormon of the shelf!! His friends who moved away 20 years ago gave it to him, and he kind of forgot about it! We talked about what the Book is, and committed him to read a chapter and we are going back tonight. It was sweet. This week I also went down to Spring Hill. It was a nice exchange. It was a nice drive because all the Dog Wood trees and Red Buds are in bloom and it looked so beautiful! It was way cool! Tennessee is so beautiful in the Spring super green again! I just love this place. A couple weeks ago I took a challenge from President Andersen to pray about the Book of Mormon again. The first time I ever received an answer was in Cookeville a few weeks into the mission, and it was a huge turning point for me. I remember asking my Heavenly Father in tears one August night in 2013. It was one of the most incredible moments of my life when I felt the spirit saying this book is true. So as I pray again last week, I was tired and barely a wake still and I finished my pray with the question, and climbed into bed. Two days later we we're teaching this dude and I read Moroni promise with him and the spirit hit me again just like the time in Cookeville besides no tears. It's truly amazing that as we ask Heavenly Father in pray he answers. I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon, and the opportunity to share it daily with the people in Tennessee.  This weekend we had 2 cool miracle. We we're able to attend a baptism for a 8 almost 9 year old in our ward! The cool part is that 6 months ago they we're less active, and just didn't even really care anymore, but over 6 months of visits and visits from the ward council they are reactivated and there awesome son was baptized! It was great! Also DON PASSED HIS INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So he will be baptized THIS Saturday at 3!! We are so excited. He is as well. We had Stake Conference over the weekend, and it was a real treat. Beside that fact that we haven't had the Sacrament for 2 weeks! We had Elder Zwick with us. He is an great speaker. He talked about Patience, and coming to know our savior. He has such a glow around him. You can just fill it when your near him. He's awesome. Things are great in TN. Just loving life. Hope all is well at home! Love ya'll TY