Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015


Its green in Tennessee

My favorite senior sister missionary.
Don's Baptism


Don's Baptism
This Josh, he is a member from Lebanon, TN.
Greatest week yet! Wow! I'm so happy and grateful! DON WAS BAPTIZED!! Oh my it was so sweet! His family was here, and they have awesome testimonies, and it was just great!! We had over 40 people there, and we had Timothy our investigator there! His sister talked about her conversion it was just sweet. I baptized Don, and it was sweet! I forgot the prayer.. I started it and totally spaced it, but it's all good. Bishop Sherwood help me out! It was a great experience! This was as hard as I've ever worked as a missionary for a baptism. He is going to be a great member. I'm so grateful for him. Earlier in the morning we had another Spanish investigator at another baptism! He might be the next one! Saturday was just great! Oh my! Still so happy about it all!! It's unreal how much this zone has changed these last 6 months! We as a zone are killing it. It's amazing. We had 7 baptism over the past two weeks. Such a huge miracle! So grateful for the hard work going on by the zone! The Franklin Zone fire is real! Rest of the week went well. We had interviews, and we had a few meetings, but we still had lots of lessons and lots of success! Now it's on to staying focused finding the next baptism and retaining Don! We are just loving life. It is great. I was going over the last question in the baptismal promise and it really stuck out to me this week. Here it is: "When you are baptized, you covenant with God that you are willing to take upon yourself the name of Christ and keep His commandments throughout your life. Are you ready to make this covenant and strive to be faithful to it?" Such a powerful question and promise! I'm so grateful for my covenants, and to be able to help Don make covenants with God. Life is great! Love ya Ty