Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015




Another week gone just like that?? Crazy! Oh this last week was
unreal! We had such a great week for a white wash I would have to say!
It was a busy week! So I spend my final night in Franklin.. Which was
hard! I went and said good bye to my favorite people, and it was kind
of emotional leaving that place which was strange, but I loved
Franklin! Tuesday the real adventure begin! I received my new comp
Elder Polson! He's from North Dakota last, but he grew up in Florida.
He is 21 and is a go getter so it should be good! We also learned that
we we're going to the Cumberland Branch area! Which is 5 minutes from
Downtown Nashville, and it's in East Nashville!! It's a very humble
area compared to Franklin it was sort of a culture shock! Ha but it's
been great! We have found lots of investigators, and we have lots of
referrals to contact. We met with the branch president, and he is just
excited to see new faces! The branch is small only like  80 active
members and 2 major families are moving out... So it's time to find a
family and baptize them! We met a bunch of people who right by the
church out on there porches doing the southern thing, and we found one
solid girl name Brook who we taught twice last week. Once with a
member, and was a huge miracle. It's strange white washing with both
of us not knowing where we are at, but it's been great. This area is
going to be a growing area for sure. I can tell you for sure that I'm
out of my comfort zone, but it's great! I'm just grateful to be
serving the lord. A big life lesson I've learned that it's easier to
just put a smile on my face and go to work, and enjoy it! I'm so
grateful for all of you. It was so great to talk to you all
yesterday!!! I'm so grateful for all of my family and friends, and
with out ya'll this would be sooo hard! Life is great! Pray we can
find a family! Love ya Elder Jaros