Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

Nashville Temple

Nashville Temple
Green Tennessee Countryside

Green Tennessee Countryside

The Stowlworthy Family
Green Tennessee Countryside
Green Tennessee Countryside
Green Tennessee Countryside
Green Tennessee Countryside

So this is faith hill car.... She came out of drive way as we were
going past. It's really is her I promise!



Welllllllll I got the news.... I'm leaving Franklin sadly! It's been 7 wonderful months. I figured it was coming, but didn't know for sure! I'm leaving to who know where... They don't tell us any more. I do know I will be training a new missionary, and being a DL! and since I'm training that means I will be white washing an area for the first time in my mission! I'm excited and nervous. It will be great. I love it here in Franklin thought sad to go. This area has changed completely sense I first came here. We are having so much success here now! The zone has hit it's monthly goal every month thus far this year, and we've already had 22 baptism thus far this year! It's been amazing to see the zone change, and not be the worst zone in the mission any more! It's been one of the biggest blessings of my mission to be serving here in Franklin. I love this place. The last week here was great. We went out and worked. Saw success! The spanish investagators in this area is amazing we had no one at first, but now we have 4 solid investigators, and one came to church and one came to an baptism Saturday morning. It's truly been awesome to see that teaching pool grow. We had some great lesson with Don this week. Teaching the new member lessons. They have been fun to teach. Also we we're to go on one of the best drives in the mission across the Natchez Trace. It was so beautiful! It now truly the last inning of the game. I'm so stoked to finish the mission hard. I can't believe I'm to this point! It's unreal, and it's been so great! I know it can only get greater. I came across a new favorite scripture that is so awesome. My goal for these next 12 weeks is to be more christ like. Here is the scripture! 
 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely,whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." 
Life great! TN is great. I'm so thankful for my mission. Love ya'll Ty