Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Nashville at night!

This is my friend Shelly! She our investigators daughter!

East Nasty (Nashville)
Not even knowing what to think! Beside just being grateful. We had another amazing week, and I think it went by the fastest of them all. We had 8 amazing member presents which was awesome! It was sweet because with the branch at times it's so hard to get people to want to come out with you! Also we had had two less actives and Jesse at church. It was pretty awesome! The branch really trusts us as missionaries now! At first they didn't even really care much at all about what were doing, but it's truly come such a long ways in a short 11 weeks. We have this new investigator named Kay who is really progressing. She loves the Book of Mormon, and it's been awesome to be teaching her. She's having a hard time coming to church, but hopefully one of these days. She feeds me all the southern stuff like this week she gave me a fired green tomato, and lots of Georgia peaches! So that's pretty awesome! The work is been great. We see so many miracles, and I'm just so grateful to be serving here. It's unreal that it's the final week. It's been such an amazing mission! I'm just super grateful lately for everything. I read a quote from President Monson this week that I loved. I thought I would share he what he talked about a letter he got from a missionary which said: "The work is so hard, but I am so happy. I just want to help as many people as I can. I am giving all I have to the Lord and to the people. We come home at night completely exhausted, but we smile with joy. I know this is the work of the Lord. I love being an instrument in His hands." I love this because this is how I feel. The work is truly amazing . I'm so grateful for all the hard days and the great days and just everything. It's been amazing. I know this has been the best two years of my life, and I'm grateful for that. The church is true, and the atonement can truly change anyone! Thanks for everything! Love ya Ty