Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 29, 2015

My Favorite Lady


New Boots
What a great week!! Every week is great while serving the lord! We had lots of meetings, interviews and such, but also some great lessons! This week we had zone meeting my final one.. Strange.. The topic was Gods Love and the authority of our calling! It was great. I learn a lot. Especially with the authority part. Our mission is struggling with setting baptismal dates so we talked about at zone meeting how we are the only ones in the world that can invite people to baptized by the priesthood which had been restored! It was something I've never thought about! We took those two thoughts of Gods Love and inviting others to be baptized into our work this week. It went great. We've been also having a cool miracle be happening right before our faces. We have an part member family that we have been working with Ginger and Jesse. They are young family with a two year old daughter. Ginger is a member, and we found her walking about and about what night. Yesterday he came to church, and he really just opened up! It was sweet! Hopefully this week we can set a good date with him to be baptized! It well be great. We also had President Dennis come out with us. He is a counselor to President Andersen. It was a good exchange. We were able to stop in with a lady name Vera, and had a good lesson! We also made contact with John and Peaches again. I'm super excited for them! The teaching pool has really grown a lot here. Which is a huge blessing. The white wash wasn't at hard as I thought I would have been! Which was a huge blessing. Love is great! I'm so grateful for my mission. It's been such an amazing experience so many wonderful blessings I've seen. Every day I've seen the lord hand in one way or another, and it really help me to understand the person I need to be. In interviews president challenge me to hard work and diligently to the end. That's the goal. Always leave on the track. I'm so grateful for this calling and this name tag and my mission. Thanks for everything! Love Ya'll Ty